SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE CENTRES IN 6 PLACES ACROSS THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Preventive, warranty and post-warranty serving – comprehensive of all HVAC equipment, cooling systems and other mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems including related professions.
Currently, the service is provided by a team of 45 staff operating across the whole of the Czech Republic. This enables rapid resolution of defects, even at peak-times with the onset of very hot or very cold weather.
Immediate Response 24/7*
With its service and maintenance centres in Prague, Brno, Hradec-Kralové, Zlín, Hranice and Karlovy Vary, AZ KLIMA can respond rapidly and flexibly to the needs of clients’:
- Warranty and after-warranty repair and replacement
- Legally required compliance with fire safety, electrical and regulated coolant regulations
- Non-stop emergency with guaranteed dispatch of a service vehicle within 2 hours*
- Supply of original spare parts (compatible spare parts are offered in cases of long delivery times)
- Modification or extension of existing Building Services systems
- After-sales service of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Optimisation of air conditioning systems and air-flow performance
- Measurement of noise, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow rate, air flow, etc.
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity data of unlimited duration in up to 12 reference points
- Rental of substitute cooling sources (e.g. for data centres in emergency)
- Provisional solutions to accommodate longer repairs
- Work at heights with own lifting equipment
- Consultancy and Optimisation of existing systems
* Specific conditions are governed by individual service agreements.